The User undertakes, in general, to use the Store to acquire Products, and to use each of the Store’s services diligently, in accordance with the law, ethical standards, public order, and the provisions of these General Terms and Conditions, and must likewise abstain from using them in any way which could hinder, damage or deteriorate the normal operation and enjoyment of the Store by the Users, or that could harm or cause damage to the goods and rights of Mi Canesú, its suppliers, Users, or any other third party.
In compliance with the provisions of Article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, we proceed to comply with the duty of General Information regarding the provision of services and information through the domain micanesu.com:
- Corporate name: Mi Canesú Bebe S.L.
- Registered office: Calle Jerónimo de Valencia, nº 28 – 06006 Badajoz – Spain
- CIF / NIF: B06675102
- e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Domain name: micanesu.com, registeredin the Mercantile Registry of Madrid, Volume987, Sheet 61, Section 8, Page M-352385. Entry 1
- Mi Canesú Bebe S.L., as responsible entity for the website, makes this document available to users, by which it intends to comply with the obligations set forth in Law 34/2002, Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE), as well as to inform all users about the conditions of use of the website.
- My Canesú Bebe S.L. reserves the right to modify any type of information that may appear on the website, without any obligation to pre-notify or inform users of said obligations, being understood as sufficient with the publication on the website www.micanesu.com
Disclaimer of Liability
- Mi Canesú Bebe S.L. will not in any way be responsible or liable for the information published on its website, provided that this information has been manipulated or introduced by an outside third party.
Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
- For the resolution of all disputes or issues related to this website, or the activities carried out on it, Spanish legislation will be applied, to which the parties expressly submit. The Courts and Tribunals of the city of Madrid will be considered competent in the resolution of all conflicts derived from or related to its use.
Shipping and Delivery Times
- Orders will be delivered within approximately 5 business days of placement of the order (longer delivery times can be expected during peak periods), providing that the customer indicates their telephone number in the Comments section before placing the order. If your order is urgently needed sooner, please contact us at email@example.com.
Available Shipment Destinations
- National: Spain
- Rest of the World: Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The shipping cost is € 3.5 per order for Spain.
- For international shipments, please contact us and we will explain the conditions.
- In all cases shipping costs include Value Added Tax (VAT), but no other tax, fee, tariff or surcharge.
- In no case will any loss that may occur during the transport of the merchandise be the responsibility of Mi Canesú, although appropriate procedures will be carried out regarding replacement of the merchandise.
- If for any reason you do not agree with what has been received, you can return the product within a period of 14 calendar days from the day following the receipt of the merchandise, but you must send it to the address specified in the Returns Form that is attached to your order, and must fill out the form and return the product in the original packaging. Expenses arising from cancellation or return of orders (round-trip shipping, etc.) will be borne by the customer.
- The returns address is as follows:
c/ Picasso, 15
- The return will only be accepted if the returned product is in perfect condition. In the event that the return is made for reasons not attributable to Mi Canesú, or if the merchandise does not meet the requirements to be considered acceptable during the verification of the merchandise, the Buyer will bear the expenses generated by this return. Non-attributable causes are considered to be changes in size, color or other characteristics due to a change of mind of the client or an error of the client at the time of placing the order. If the return of defective products is valid, Mi Canesú will be responsible for the shipping costs, provided that the Buyer communicates this circumstance at the time of receipt of the order. The garment will be sent in perfect condition and always the same model, size and color. Any change of model, size or color will be managed as a RETURN, without a direct option for exchange.
- Once the returned item has been received and verified it is in perfect condition at the indicated address, the money will be credited in the same way in which the payment was made.
- We recommend including the SHIPPING NUMBER or LOCATOR, so that you have proof of sending, in case the package is lost.
- No economic return will be made in the case of OUTLET garments. In such cases, a voucher will be issued for the same amount of said garment(s). This will have a maximum validity of 90 calendar days, and will not be redeemable in periods of sales or other promotions.
Prices, Products and Payment Methods
- Mi Canesú reserves the right to change prices without prior notification.
- The photographs of the products are not binding, and may vary slightly from the product delivered.
- Prices include VAT.
- Prices are valid except in cases of typographic errors.
- PAYPAL: After confirming the order, the customer will be taken to the PayPal website, to take advantage of its secure payment platform. Once the payment process is complete, you will be redirected back to Mi Canesú.
- Bank Card: After confirming the order, the customer will be taken to the website of the bank, whose secure platform will be used to make the payment. The Mi Canesú website does not request any information about cards, dates or bank codes. Once the payment process is complete, you will be redirected back to Mi Canesú.
Intellectual and Industrial Property
- The User acknowledges that all of the elements of the Store, and all of the products, information and materials contained therein, such as brands, structure, selection, arrangement and presentation of contents, and the computer programs used in relation to them, are protected by the intellectual and industrial property rights of Mi Canesú or third parties, and that the General Conditions do not attribute any other rights to those industrial and intellectual property rights other than those specifically contemplated therein.
- Unless authorized by Mi Canesú or, where appropriate, by third parties holding the corresponding rights, or unless it is legally permitted, the user may not reproduce, transform, modify, disassemble, reverse engineer, distribute, rent, lend, make available or allow access through any form of public communication any of the elements referred to in the previous paragraph. Users must use the materials, elements and information that they access through the Store solely for their own needs, obliging themselves not to directly or indirectly carry out any commercial exploitation of the materials, elements and information obtained through the same. Users must refrain from circumventing or manipulating any technical devices established by Mi Canesú or by third parties in the Store.